|What is an Ambassador of Peace?
An Ambassador of Peace is someone who agrees with the Religious Rights Resolution and will take its message to their churches, mosques, synagogues or other place of worship. They will share the Resolution with their friends and family, their pastors, imams, rabbis or other Religious leaders. But not stopping there, they will spread the good news of this Resolution with their local businesses and local/national governmental leaders. How will they do this?....by becoming a ambassador through our membership process.
- Acknowledge your agreement with the Religious Rights Resolution by signing up as an ambassador using the form below.
- Participate as a member as well as publicly acknowledge your agreement and support of the Religious Right Resolution by posting a link to this website and a short message encouraging others to do so on all of your social media outlets. (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Vine etc..)
- Send an email or letter to your local or national newspaper about your support for the Religious Rights Resolution with information about how they can find out more about Ambassadors for Peace.
- Make a one time financial gift of any amount to Ambassadors for Peace using our donate button above.
Ambassador at Large for Ambassadors for Peace:
- Participate as a member and assocaite ambassador for a minimum of one year while ACTIVELY developing a working relationship with the leadership of Ambassadors for Peace.
- Send a request of intent to email@example.com attention Ameal Haddad.
- Financially support Am4peace monthly via our donate button above.
- Actively and on a regular basis contact news outlets, magazine, websites, colleges, religious organizations etc. to provide them information and motivation to participate with us to make a difference in the world.
Our primary method of contact with you, our fellow ambassadors, is via email. As such, we require that you include an email address below. If you do not currently have an email address, you can get a free email account with Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, or various other webmail providers.